Fabricated Steel Sealing Plate for the Diesel Fuel & Hydraulic Filter Industry
At Progressive Die & Stamping, Inc, we specialize in tooling and production services for high volume stamping applications. This steel sealing plate is used in the diesel fuel and hydraulic filter industry. The 0.025" steel plate is blanked, pierced, stamped, and formed on our STAMTEC 165 ton gap press. The finished plate has an outer diameter of 3.813" a height of 0.312" with dimensional tolerances as tight as ±0.003". This is a pre-plated material thats produced in a 10 station progressive die. Once completed and QC'd, these sealing plates are shipped to domestic customers and exported to Mexico.
We have currently manufactured almost 35 million of these parts with zero rejects. This project not only demonstrates our ability to handle large volume projects, but our ability to produce quality, long lasting tooling to support custom parts. For more information about this high volume metal stamping project, see the table below, or contact us directly.
Highlights of this High Volume Metal Stamping Project
- High Volume Metal Stamping Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- STAMTEC 165 T Gap Press
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Outside Diameter: Ø 3.813"
- Tightest Tolerances
- ± 0.003"
- Material Used
- Material Thickness: 0.025"
- Material Finish
- Tin Coated
- In process testing/inspection performed
- Dimensional Inspection, Visual Inspection
Certificate of Conformance
- Industry for Use
- Metal Stamping
- 33,000,000 million pieces
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- This part is run daily five days a week 8 to 10 hours.
- Delivery Location
- Cookeville Tn. United States San Luis Potosi Mexico
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications, 2D CAD Drawing
- Product Name
- Sealing Plate
Back to top